Every facility has a unique set of security concerns, and Focal Point Security has the knowledge and experience to address and mitigate them.
We identify the unique risks and potential threats for each facility and then provide recommendations for technology-based systems to deter, detect, respond to and document events.
We understand that schools have different risks than banks, yet both have potential for internal theft, active shooter, for example. Retail stores have a higher incident of false “slip & fall” claims than other types of facilities, and theft, property damage, employee safety, and internal theft are typical risks for every facility.
Our practical approach to security design takes into account the unique risks for that particular client in addition to the typical risks for all clients and then provides a layered approach to protection beginning with the outside perimeter and moving inward to protect in layers. We offer a variety of solutions, including:
- Video on fenced perimeter to deter, detect, and document unauthorized entry
- Access control and video on buildings to manage who can go where and when, and to detect and document unauthorized entry
- Access control and video monitoring of high value or high target internal areas such as the network closet, safe, VIP offices etc.
- Automatic gates with access control
- Intrusion detection (burglar alarm)